BRS Chaetomorpha test

I got a cheapo UFO grow light that has a fan and runs very cool for my fuge .and I love it . I tried the cheapo clip on lights from the big box stores , Ran a sol blue and a sol white ( at separate times ) and this one grows algae nice and thick and green with no burning at the surface . I am sure the kessil is a great light , just not for $400 I'd rather spend that on Corals or fish

Because AI, now serviced by Ecotech, no longer repair any led older than the current generation. Nor they will offer any upgrade path for older fixtures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because AI, now serviced by Ecotech, no longer repair any led older than the current generation. Nor they will offer any upgrade path for older fixtures.

That sucks.:mad: Something to think about now before automatically going with Ai.:(

AI are good led, even the old AI sol still being used today after all these years. But apparently that may not help new led sales...

Interesting list of the claimed wattage versus what is actually used. Also, the list of those who say XYZ 600W LED when it actually used 350 watts is at risk of a problem too. All of these statements can open them up to fraud claims. After all, hard drive makers took a hit when they advertised a 1 gig drive but that a portion was used for their own execution.

Yes, in deed, also how about the claim of 50,000 hr of live? Seems no one hold them accountable. Lol

Back