Can someone please please please give me a definitive answer on the sex of my Lobster remedy

SMI

Non-member
I literally have gotten like probably 25 people to say remedies Asian blue lobster / crayfish female and 25 people to tell me remedy is a male I've been told that the dot on the tail fin right after the main body is an indication that she is in fact a female but then I was also told that the length of the claws indicate that she is a or excuse me he is a male see I want to buy him or her a tank mate from Florida that's where he or she is from I want to buy a dwarf ghost Lobster and or crayfish depending on who you ask evide
FB_IMG_1518128249765.jpg
ntly they get along I would like to see them mate I was also told that it doesn't matter where the crayfish is from as long as their opposing Sexes this is also something I read that was contradictory I've grown very fond of remedy and quite frankly I don't like euthanizing anything I know this is predominantly a saltwater site could someone please help me

Sorry man, can’t help. Fresh water is out of most of our wheel houses. I don’t even know how to sex my saltwater fish [emoji23]. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back