Carpool to Nov Neeting ..NH people ..

3mrhythm

Non-member
etzoo? dad300? interested in saving some gas ... my truck seats two ... heh heh .. we need to secure a family van... i would have myself and my Girlfriend and a box of frags .. would pay for commute in frags heh .. or pitch in for gas etc ... Im in barnstead but its only like 20min to dover or 45 to portsmouth ..i'd meet anywhere closer than taunton...heh heh

I'm up for a carpool too! however the family vehicle the wife will need that day. my truck only seats 2 too! I'll be bringing at least one decent sized cooler.

Van or sport ute has been procured!!!!! Let me know where you guys want to meet up

Eric

Heading out Chris. Be back in a couple and we'll set it up. This is going to be great.

Cha ching! Of course! Let's all agree on that though, ok? dad, are ok with that? That's
4 of us and 3 coolers so far. Was there anyone else? Ifferstank(slave)? Where are you
guys lately?

me either .. saweet this will be fun... eric .. is this a bill dube lender? or one of your own? fun fun!

we'll devide gas up .. .4 ways ... and tolls .. to make it fair .. i'll pay for my girl and I .. should be awesome

Yeah Chris. I'll pick something up at work. I think you still have some of my frags from
the last frag swap I did for ya.....heh heh heh. Just so you guys know, I am heading to AA tomorrow to grab some stuff. Probably in the am.

do you want some frags? i can hook you up if you want .. check out my page
site

tell me what you like .. i'll give you a deal too good to post here ... heh heh

Back