Check your Heaters

Cpage101

Current BRS Vice President
Officer
BRS Member
PSA make sure to make sure your heaters are working. my main heater decided to die at 3AM backup kept it at 76 from 78.5. i keep backups of everything so swapped out an heating back up. backups are key
3DA60B24-359F-40A8-AD4E-042C2312F732.jpeg

It’s crazy cold out! I keep two in my sump like you, good peace of mind. 500w titanium ones. Had the pellet stove cranking all night to not give up any ground in the basement.

Just gets betted one of my circulator pumps took a sh** too thank god for the pellet stove. guess i’m off to the depot

well circulator install and ended up with a minor freeze. located it with a temp scanner in the baseboard runs. found it and back in buisness no leaks thank god!

Saturday morning, my fish/TV room was 35 degrees!

It is a one room raised addition, and we have removed all the old crappy insulation and the ceiling, to get spray foam done on Monday. The construction of this addition was really poor. You can see daylight along the edges and corners. You could actually feel the wind.

Fish tank got down to 75ish. Thankfully it an acrylic 100 gallon and that has much better insulative properties than glass. Sump is in the basement too......I'm sure that helped.

Back