Cool New Episodes of the Worlds Largest In Home Reef tank! 17,000 Gallons

StourysReef

BRS Member
Whats up guys, so Andrew and I are coming up to Boston in a couple months for the first ever swap up there. We are looking forward to that and I wouldn't mind hearing about some ideas/topics you guys may want Andrew to present on. Please post to this thread below.

Additionally, I wanted to share the latest episode I just launched out in youtube if you guys want to watch some reefing shenanigans......Enjoy!

In this week's episode of Diary of a Mad Reef Keeper, we will show you the steps we are taking to revamp our wet lab. Everyone hates testing almost as much as water changes, but they are necessary for this hobby. And with one huge tank and multiple smaller ones, we are constantly testing the water in them. And we don't just do the regular tests but also watch out for pathogens, including bacteria. To aid in this, we knew we had to up our wet lab game, and in this video, we show our latest steps to improve our lab.

Thanks to you and Andrew for sharing so much of that spectacular system.it can be difficult to explain to people that our hobby is borne out of a love for coral reefs and we strive to have a positive impact. I believe your videos send that message. We’ll done!
Personally I’d like to here about the planning stage, ie the difference between the the first glimps of the Dream and the end product.

Whats up guys, so Andrew and I are coming up to Boston in a couple months for the first ever swap up there. We are looking forward to that and I wouldn't mind hearing about some ideas/topics you guys may want Andrew to present on. Please post to this thread below.

Additionally, I wanted to share the latest episode I just launched out in youtube if you guys want to watch some reefing shenanigans......Enjoy!

In this week's episode of Diary of a Mad Reef Keeper, we will show you the steps we are taking to revamp our wet lab. Everyone hates testing almost as much as water changes, but they are necessary for this hobby. And with one huge tank and multiple smaller ones, we are constantly testing the water in them. And we don't just do the regular tests but also watch out for pathogens, including bacteria. To aid in this, we knew we had to up our wet lab game, and in this video, we show our latest steps to improve our lab.

Wow

I binge watched all the polo reef episodes last night. All I can say to everyone is it is everything you wish “Tanked” was.

Looking forward to meeting you @StourysReef and Andrew.
Likewise brotha! Going to use this thread to spread some love.

Want to support Polo Reef by Andrew Sandler and join the first ever Polo Reef Giveaway? Only 4 days left.... Check out the website please.

Attachments

• FA0ABF8D-BCD7-44D9-B757-581F941883A9.jpeg
    FA0ABF8D-BCD7-44D9-B757-581F941883A9.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 68
Back