Reef Deal Coralife BioCube (Save up to 84%)

TopheReef

Non-member
Aloha!
I havent been on the site since I moved to Hawaii, but would like to let everyone know my move went well and I am very happy here! Thank you to everyone that made purchases from me before I moved : )
And now,... the gift of Aloha... petco.com is having an incredible deal that I just had to share with my friends,.. the Boston Reefers community. Enjoy!

14 gallons ($249.99) $80.99

29 gallons
($379.99) $58.99

Thanks just ordered the 29 gallon. I love the free shipping to.

But when my wife see the tank and divorces me can I move to Hawaii with you?

My Petco account says item had shipped when the money leaves your account and mine has so hope that means it's on the way

I am seeing 29 gal for 299.99 and 14gal for 199.99.....am i too late or am i looking in wrong spot?....anyone have a link of have i missed the boat?

I will. Never got an email from them that mine was back ordered. The money came out of my account yesterday so it better be coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a picture of this sale? Or a link? I purchased a bio cube about a week ago and when I saw this thread I emailed them to complain that the price had dropped so drastically in only a couple days. They told me they didn't know what sale I was referring to and couldn't price match without a picture of the sale in question? Any help would be much appreciated.

does this work? this was my order conf. I have not received them yet but just got tracking numbers this morning

Capture.JPG

Well consider yourselves lucky. I tried to order one for my office at work and the site would not let me order one.

I called customer services and they told me to .... well I will leave it at that.

I am currently awaiting a phone call back from their customer service department... I will not hold my breath.

Back