Corals Unlimited Topsham Maine

Bostoncoral

BRS Member
Hey guys was poking around up here in Maine and realized Jeff from Mad Hatters Reef opened a reefing store not too far away from where I live. Was driving by after a trip to home Depot as he was closing up for the day and he invited me in and showed me around and stuff. We were chatting for a little bit but I didn't want to be rude as it was like 30 min after closing but yeah seems like a great shop so far. Didn't look around at the coral too long but saw some cool stuff. Anyway just thought it was a nice surprise to find he opened a shop near by and I'm going to go back again soon. Anyone else venture up to see his store?

I haven’t been up there but I just stumbled upon his podcast on Spotify the other week where he was talking about owning a store. Wondered where it was. Good content

Hey guys was poking around up here in Maine and realized Jeff from Mad Hatters Reef opened a reefing store not too far away from where I live. Was driving by after a trip to home Depot as he was closing up for the day and he invited me in and showed me around and stuff. We were chatting for a little bit but I didn't want to be rude as it was like 30 min after closing but yeah seems like a great shop so far. Didn't look around at the coral too long but saw some cool stuff. Anyway just thought it was a nice surprise to find he opened a shop near by and I'm going to go back again soon. Anyone else venture up to see his store?
Wonder why he’s not a member/Sponser of BRS.

Back