December 2005 meeting: Raynham, MA

can i ask how it got schedualed for a monday? it seems to be an odd day to try to get everyone together, especially this close to christmas when alot of people are trying to put in over time or work two jobs for money to buy gifts...just a question...i haven't been up on any meetings recently until my wife and i can buy a new car so that i can start going to them again...

ANDY

I would like to know if anyone from my local area (NH - Boston Northshore) is going to the December meeting? If so, would someone be willing to pick up a lunar tracker order for me?

Thanks!
Rick

littlep93056 said:
For those of you who have not been out yet , the main roads are in good shape , side roads are so-so

ill second that 140 is fine, but most of the roads around me are a sheet of ice.....just makes it more interesting to drive.....lol

ice is fun

The roads to the meeting off rt.44 should be fine, they are heavy travel roads for the town

Last edited:
I live in Raynham...right down the street from the Legion hall... is there a place on the site where a calender is posted of meeting dates and times, and what is happening at the meeting

This meeting already happened. There is a calendar on this website that shows dates but i don't think meetings are being plugged into it at this point....Usually a thread is posted announcing up coming meetings.

anyone know when and were january's meeting is would like to join the club thanks Bill

Back