December Meeting / Elections with Growout Contest

cstmpprl

Non-member
Well it is that time of year again! Time for the Annual BOD Elections!

The next meeting will be December 18th at the Framingham Elks.
It is our Annual BOD elections. You will get your chance to vote for President, V.P., V.P. of P.R., Secretary, Treasurer, and 4 BOD at Large positions. There is still time if you would like to run for any of the positions. Information about the positions and qualifications necessary to run for the positions can be found in the BRS BY Laws

Also get out your baking pans! We are going to have Members Bake Off! Make your favorite Baked Desert and bring it to the meeting. We will have a taste test and the winner will receive Bragging rights and a prize.. So like I said get out those baking pans and make something delicious!

We will be serving Prepared food at this meeting instead of pizza for FREE!!
We Are also Having A Reef Present Swap

Bring a wrapped reef related gift with a max value of $20 to the meeting. More info will be given at the meeting as to how it is going to work. The more the merrier so lets make this a fun event!

It's also time for another growout contest! Greg Hiller will be providing a finger leather for this growout. More info can be found here.

Meeting schedule: Noon - 4pm
12:00-12:30 Meet & Greet /Membership Registration/Q&A if interest
12:30-1:00 Food
1:00:-1:30 Voting
1:30-2:00 Gift Swap
2:00-3:00 Bake
3:00-3:30 Raffle
3:30-4:00 Socializing/meeting cleanup

Framingham Elks Lodge
450 Union Avenue
Framingham, MA 01702

Last edited by a moderator:
Also get out your baking pans! We are going to have Members Bake Off! Make your favorite Baked Desert and bring it to the meeting. We will have a taste test and the winner will receive Bragging rights and a prize.. So like I said get out those baking pans and make something delicious!

Gee, by the time this election occurs. Edibles will be acceptable... :) (this is a joke-mods feel free to remove if not acceptable.)

Greg Hiller will be at the meeting with a frag tank, and his absolutely beautiful hand crafted jewelry. I may need a necklace to match my earrings I got last year. ( hint hint Bob)

Hi if it is allowed, I will set frag tank up and have the $10 grab bags again......

Thanks Frank

are we allowed to do frag swapping at this meeting? need to sell rest of my stuff and would love to be able to bring some to the meeting ...

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Can anyone just come/show up to this meeting?

(I have a YouTube series about my dabbling in reef keeping under the channel name Amurphyproductions)

Can anyone just come/show up to this meeting?

(I have a YouTube series about my dabbling in reef keeping under the channel name Amurphyproductions)

Yes, all BRS meetings are open to everyone, but only paid members are allowed to vote.

I will be there and pay for my new membership at the meeting. Looking forward to it. It's been a long time and a rough year.

So who had some awesome deserts for thanksgiving, that you know will definitely win the bake off. Just remember to have them sliced in small pieces, or even put them into cupcake cups....

Back