Diamond Core Drill Bits

dedfish

That's Mr.Murphy to you!
I am going to be ordering diamond core bits to drill my 40 breeder. I'll be ordering the 1 1/2" (for 3/4" bulkhead) and 1 3/4" (for 1" bulkhead). I'm ordering these from Ameriglas.com. They offer a discount if you buy 4+ for these sizes. Is anyone else interested in this size bit?

Info from Amerglas website for these bits:
DT-526 1-1/2" Diamond Core Bit (38mm/1.50") - List Price $52.95
ea $36.95
4+ $31.46

DT-528 1-3/4" Diamond Core Bit (44mm/1.74') - List Price $61.95
ea $42.95
4+ $36.46

I'll be placing the order on October 1st.

Let me know if your interested.

I'll keep you informed. The way it looks now there aren't many interested so we may not get any price break.

We did one of these at the beginning of the year. So many people have bits now, and Scott is like Mr Roto Router Drilling Co :D

Yea...I figured I would try. I borrowed Scott's bit the last time I drilled. I want to drill like 9 holes total so I figured it'd be a good investment. Specially considering I already spent like $200 in broken tanks from trying to dremel them.

Jango/johnbarr...are you still interested even though there is no price break? I want to order these before mid week so please let me know.

Right now it's:
1 1/2" - dedfish, jango
1 3/4" - dedfish, johnbarr, jango

We could save about $6 a peice if we could get one more 1 3/4". Bueller? Bueller?

Ok...now we only need 2 more 1 1/2" to save like another $5 a piece. Scott wanna buy two more bits? :D

Top notch folks at AmeriGlas. When I placed the order I accidently put in the wrong zip code. They called me to tell me that they changed the zip code and wanted to make sure it wasn't a problem and that they would ship the order today.

Thumbs up!

The bits will arrive today. Please contact me about making arrangements for pickup.

Thanks!

Scott, you I'm not worried about. Your almost close enough I could throw the bit at you. :) I do however want to pick your mind on overflow design when I see you.

Back