drilling and over flow box

eSoteric

less fish = more corals
not sure if this is in the right section or not.

Hey all, its been some time since i last was on, I have since taken a new job and bought a home with my girlfriend, so things have been hectic for some time. With the new house comes the joy of a new ( and most importantly ) larger tank. Im in the market for a 90g tank as we speak so anyone reading this, if you have one feel free to let me know. When i do get my hands on the tank ( looking at one in saugus tomorrow ) Im going to need it drilled and have a corner overflow made, so im wondering who might be able to help me out with this. thanks in advance. hope to hear from some one soon. ty again!

cant afford it. im only spending 300$ on tank/stand. Trying to go cheap as possible as i have to get my old system out of my old home. ASAP.

If your looking for used you should be able to find one for that, you will have expense making an overflow as well.

Jim

bumped

I have the tank and stand, i just need some fearless soul to drill threw it and build me a box! please let me know ASAP! gotta get this nice new larger tank up and running before i go insane due to lack of fish at the new house! :)

Coral Reef Aquarium do drill tanks for 20/hole. Can you use bulkhead with strainer instead of overflow box??

The Aquarium Gallery can do it, they have there own drill press at the shop. They have drilled a few tanks for me :) My current setup is going up for sale soon, to bad you have one already :(

the real problem here is getting said 90 anywhere, i drive a tarus at the moment. had to rent a van to get this setup to billerica. Ive drilled before when i worked at a LFS, perhaps i should get my own bit. thanks for letting me know that the aquarium gallery drills though.

FWIW, you can get cheap bits on E-bay that work just fine. They're something like $15 shipped from china. They work just fine, but may not last very long but plenty long to drill a few holes.

Also, if you need an overflow box, Gustavo (screen name - Neo) makes anything you can imagine out of acrylic and IMO his work is quite professional. (I also have been known to make boxes for people if they ask nicely :) ).

Back