elos upgrade!

FOXYB

reefer madness
Hey all,

Ill start with a little background for the past seven months Ive been running a Solana with heavy emphasis on sps, lps, and clams. I ran out of room fast needless to say but was living in an apartment which had a maxtank size of 20g.(34g is close enough right) Our house got broken into and we moved ASAP. Now with no max tank size (except for what the floor could hold), I looked far and wide trying to find a RR 120 but found a great deal with a friend of a friend for his Elos 120

After being soo cramped in the Solana I told myself never again I want big open rock work and tons of room for my lps and clams.

After a long night the Elos was cleaned drained and packed into 2 suvs. Well i couldnt just let an elos sit around so I made it a really long night and got it running and finished around 3AM.

I want to give a BIG thanks to B who helped me clean, disassemble, transport, and set up this beauty

System Specs:
Tank, Stand, Sump, ATO, and Skimmer all elos
Return and Skimmer pump are Ehiem
48" Aquactinics Constellation 7x54w T5
1 Vortech MP-40W (one more will be added)
AC3 to control it all

Now on to the pictures (still trying to find the right mixture of bulbs)
28d35c8c.jpg

omgg i wanttt ittt. I was looking at an elox 120XL for a while.. they are just so damn expensive though..

nice tank big step up but it will look kick _ _ _ full of sps
thank you i hope to fill up those shelves with thick bushy sps

omgg i wanttt ittt. I was looking at an elox 120XL for a while.. they are just so damn expensive though..

my thoughts exactly, i saw a couple elos's in my life and thought one day i will get it, then i stumbled apon this too good to be true deal. not many elos's are re-sold so im happy as a clam :rolleyes:

Great tank! Elos is top quality gear. Nice score.

And you had the best of the best helping you!

The solana will make one hell of a frag tank! HINT HINT! Lookin good B!
i know i wish i didnt sell it already thanks man

Great tank! Elos is top quality gear. Nice score.

And you had the best of the best helping you!

always good to have the right tools for the job i plan on having this puppy for a lonnng time

Welcome to the club B!

whooo hooo when do i get my badge lol im looking to you for all the hints and tips (like adjusting the skimmer lol)

Back