enductors

dedfish

That's Mr.Murphy to you!
eductors

Been surfing plumbing stuff all night and I found this site with some pretty good eductor info. This guy obviously got a lot of business from RC traffic so he decided to put together an info page.

Edit: Can't spell eductor and not sure if I can edit the title..boo.

Last edited:
Thanks for that link. Now I know what an enductor is, and I know I don't need one. Which is useful, because everytime I hear people talking about something I'm not familiar with I wonder if I should buy one. :)

This explains it a little bit. The ones in the link above are shorter than six inches though. Here is a better picture from a link on RC.

i have some in action if you want to see them in person.
its at the top of the list for best things i ever bought.

Scott, are you working during the day's now? I need to stop by with that bit sometime. I'd like to see eductors in action.

Nate, from what I've determined is that they are good if you have a pretty large tank, but may not work out well for smaller tanks. I don't think I need them.

i'll loan you one and you can try it.
if you have the right pump, i bet you keep it
i'm free next wed, thrus fri durring the day.

I just sent an email to them asking about the possiblity of a volume price break. I would be willing to organize this if there is enough interest.

I have yet to hear back from them. Here is a copy of the pdf spec sheet, please be kind and don't link this on other forums I am hosting it on my own website. These are 3 7/8" in length, not the longer six inch ones.

Spoke too soon...email just arrived and here is what it said:

We would discount to 30% for an order of 25+ or $ 17.50 - dependent upon the combination of male / female thread - may require 7 - 10 days to ship.

So if we have enough interested that's the deal.

Back