Few Pics of my 115G high tank

SMS76

Non-member
It's 115G high tank (48x18x31). It's mixed softy,lps and sps tank. I don't have that much LR and don't plan to add that more. Most of the LR is rested/lifted on four 6-7" diameter plastic pipes, which provides nice caves and some flow underneath LR. It also increase height of LR some what.

1) Majestic Angel

Attachments

• Majestic1.jpg
    Majestic1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Thanks guys. Yes top level of tank has no rock or corals and my fish love to swim over there. It get's interesting at the feeding time when you can see all the fish catching food over there. Also i noticed that tank gets good flow as there is not that much LR restricting flow at that level.
How is your majestic doing Nate? Mine is noble citizen so far. He wiped out all the sponges that i had as it is their normal diet. Are you feeding him any sponges or food containing sponge? So far i haven't but he seems to be doing good. There are lots of nukes and cranies (sp??) where sponge is growing and he seems to be picking on it.

Last edited:
Yeah, my Majestic has been great. No problems at all. He picks at the live rock now and then, but I can't tell what he's after. There are a few larger sponges on the LR I just got a few months ago (they seem to have survived) but he doesn't seem to have any interest in them. I'm feeding Angel Formula cubes that has sponges in it, but he's also very happy with mysis and spectrum pellets that I feed regularly.

I'm getting a clam this week, so hopefully his good behavior continues. Does yours leave that clam alone?

Nate

Yes i have two clams and so far he hasn't bother any. Good luck with your clams, he might not bother them but i read that it's better to add clams and other meaty corals before you add majestic. He might not go after them but you never know. Good luck and please keep me posted.

Back