Getting $600 for my birthday

J

jokersplayground

Like tittle says I'm getting that much and I have know idea what to get. I know I want a blue star leopard and some coral. But I was also thinking maybe a piece of equipment but I don't know what or on what coral to get. Let me know what you guys would do

Does anybody know if I would be able to use the power bar I have now with the reef keepers or not

Ok so I got me controller working again I had to pull up the manual online. Now I can use that money for something else lmao

New lighting perhaps a AI 52 Hydra HD or a sick sick ati t5 light fixture you can't go wrong with from the market place here, either way keep the currency local , good for you and good for everyone else as well. Most importantly Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!!

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

New lighting perhaps a AI 52 Hydra HD or a sick sick ati t5 light fixture you can't go wrong with from the market place here, either way keep the currency local , good for you and good for everyone else as well. Most importantly Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!!

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Thanks man but my bday isn't till sept 28th but I'm getting the funds early so I'm a tad excited.

Spend $100 on something awesome and put the rest in the bank. That $500 nest egg is priceless to have when you really need it.

Spoken like a true, cranky old man. Now get off my lawn! :)

Spend $100 on something awesome and put the rest in the bank. That $500 nest egg is priceless to have when you really need it.

Spoken like a true, cranky old man. Now get off my lawn! :)

Lmao the end of that is awesome totally sounds like my father inlaw

Sadly, I agree with John K. I just blew my nest egg on a new tile kitchen floor. Dog ripped up the linoleum while I was at work. Decided to go tile since he isn't going to pull up concrete. Glad I had the money on hand instead of in my tank (which has been down for over 2 years now)

If I had the extra cash I would get a chiller for my tank, the heat wave's been wreaking havoc on my SPS.

Naa, buy a window AC. Cheaper and it will keep you comfortable along with your tank. Chillers heat the room as they cool the tank :(

Back