Happy Birthday! Two years old time sure flies.

reefkeeper2

BRS Member
Here's how the tank looks at two years old[video=youtube;EeZ8CcREx2c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeZ8CcREx2c[/video]

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I'm still struggling with the issues I mentioned in the video. I need an algae scrubber but I don't want the hassel of building it or cleaning it. I would love to try one of those Pax Bellum Arid reactors. They cost way to much $$$$$.

Paul has always been very gracious in opening his home for view when there are meetings in the Taunton area. If you ever get the chance to see this tank in person... it is well worth the visit.

breathtaking ! i will spend all my free time in that room . with my dogs and my fish .
i just have to say i need to see this one in person .
i love your tank but about all i love the location where is at .
now i gonna have to update my house . so i can fit a bigger tank . this forum is dangerous

SFfgA7l.gif

Its beautiful!

One of the true design inspirations in reefing, thanks for sharing. I'm a firm believer that a dedicated long term reefer has their system as an integral part of their home. -Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul it was great meeting you today! Finally got to view the video and the tank looks fantastic! I agree depth makes the tank pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice seeing you too. Its been a while since I got to a meeting. My weekend work schedule often keeps me from going. Great just to sit with friends, eat some good food and talk tank.

Back