Hello BRS from Northern Maine

WelcomeBRS.jpg

The Mai Tai is still there, they do have awsome food too. Were you from up here originally?

I am from Caribou I am sure alot has changed but alot is the same as well. I joined the Marines in 86, and when I got out moved to Ma.

Welcome... Were you at last years SWAM/BRS frag swap in Portsmouth last year? It was a blast... I think there is going to be another one around the end of this year... You should def attempt to make that meeting :)

I am from Caribou I am sure alot has changed but alot is the same as well. I joined the Marines in 86, and when I got out moved to Ma.

I joined the Marine Corps in 91, moved back, left and came back again. I sometimes wonder why. I have no use for snow and cold weather.

Welcome... Were you at last years SWAM/BRS frag swap in Portsmouth last year? It was a blast... I think there is going to be another one around the end of this year... You should def attempt to make that meeting :)

I kicked myself for missing this one. I would like to make the next one for sure. From what I heard everyone had a blast and was able to make some great trades.

Back