Hello everybody from Fall River, MA...

Leo

Non-member
Hi guys and girls... I'm back on the forum after taking a break for several years... I do recognize a few names on here from the past like Jim Tansey and Dz6t and see a lot of new names which is great! I'm looking to get my hands wet again and setup a 40 breeder but I'll be starting from scratch as I've sold all of my equipment from the past... I'm going to limit myself to a fowlr though because I know how obsessive this hobby can be and money is one thing that I work hard for... I've had my fun in the past with metal halides and mad circulation and a screaming electric bill so now it's time for a toned down setup that I can still be proud of... I'm glad to be back and look forward to chatting with people on here...
Leo...

Welcome Back! Glad your jumping back into this addiction.

MAybe we will see you at the meeting in November in Taunton or sooner if your not afraid to travel.

Good Luck setting up the new tank.

I'm not affraid to travel... I work in Raynham which is the next town over from Taunton... Maybe see you there... :)
Leo..

Welcome back Leo, your tank will be full of coral before ya know it! Lol

Hey what's going on. I'm New to the forum but not new to the hobby I also live in Fall River. I have a bunch of stuff so if you need anything let me know I'm Nearby

I'm from Freetown! Right over near Innovation Way. If you need any assistance with options for setting up a low-cost tank on a budget, I can absolutely assist you. In fact, I used to have a 40 breeder so I know first hand some good stuff for that tank size.

I actually still have the return pump from it and both heaters now that I think of it... Would gladly sell them off for super cheap. Just collecting dust over here which does me no good.

WOW so many Fall River/ Swansea people! Where have you all been? Lol come visit me and shoot the s***!

Last edited:
Back