Hello everyone

Tbeau

Non-member
Hi, Name is Tom. New to the reef world. Let’s see where to begin. Bought allot of good stuff off a friend who could not currently continue. I always wanted to get into it but just could not afford it. I have a 75 gallon tank, 30 gallon sump; I plumbed everything to the basement. I bought a blueline 100 hd external pump for 50 bucks, needs a new propeller, I have a current 48 inch outer orbit light, 2 blues, 2 whites, 2 hali's, and led’s, hear it is old but a good one. I have a 25 watt uv light, a won brothers 50 - 200 gallon skimmer, (thinking on upgrading to a pm). I have a artica chiller with digital read outs, I heard was good. I have hooked everything up but need to order the propeller. I have read lots of your posts, and learned allot with lots more reading to do. I hope to chat with many of you, should be a great learning exp. Ohh, I am from North Providence if anyone is local. Face books me if you like. Email is [email protected] if you email me. Make sure to subject bostonreefers so you don't get blocked. Thanks for all the help in advance.

Welcome and ask away! Sounds like you got a bunch of nice quality equipment. You'll have to post pictures once you get things going.

Back