Hello from Westport!

LAMEDUCK

Non-member
Just became a new member. I have a 14 Gal Biocube with a inTank modified media basket in chamber two containing floss, Cheato and Seachem in descending order. The tank also has a Biocube UV filter and a Hydor flo deflector and is monitored with Pinpoint Redox and pH meters. . The tank has three small fish that are all less than two inches in length: a tank raised Clownfish, a Fairy Baselet and a Six Line Wrasse all of which get along well. I have many coral for varieties of Zoanthids, Clove Polyps six varieties of Florida Ricordea , green star polyp, four head green Candy Cane, small Frogspawn and green Torch and a Passion Tree. I would love to include some pictures but the file size is too large and haven't figured a way to include them yet. The tank has been running for 9 months so the usual trials and tribulations have occured already. I will probably seek to increase flow by uping the pump size to a maxijet 900 increasing the flow from 137 GPH to 247GPH. The temp is running between 76.5 with lights off to 77.8 lights on with reverse light at night via a Nano Glo 4 watt white LED, shining through the back of tank chamber two window, that keeps the pH from falling below 8 at night. The pH maxs out at 8.3 after lights have been on for 11 hours. I like corals that flouresce as most of mine do. That's it for now. LAMEDUCK

Added some pictures LAMEDUCK

I hope these pictures got attached :)!

Attachments

• Lameduck 0126.jpg
    Lameduck 0126.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 209
  • Lameduck 0128.jpg
    Lameduck 0128.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 210
  • Lameduck 0133.jpg
    Lameduck 0133.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 216
  • Lameduck 0137.jpg
    Lameduck 0137.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 215
  • Lameduck 0134.jpg
    Lameduck 0134.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 261
Nice equipment, beautiful corals. Welcome neighbor! I'm from Taunton/Fall River myself. Love the picture of the Actinics running; the GSP looks so nice in that photo. Nice glow to it.

Back