HELP!!!!! ASAP. Jeabo return pump won't restart

Rone

Non-member
Just fed tank now pump won't restart. Anyone have any info or one for sale? I'm running the DC6000

I did that. Nothing. I put it back into feed mode and that stays on. Could it be controller?

Got my old Mag 9.5 running for now. Just ordered a new one as I believe the power supply gave out. At lease now I'll have some spare parts...

No I have not. Lol
Got the other pump running for now. New one will be here Saturday. Love Amazon Prime.

How old was that pump?? I was interested in them but heard people having issues just over a year

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Yeah I've had issues with these pumps with after a few months use. Sometimes it's the impeller, others it would be the controller, and sometimes it's the power supply. They're great pumps but have no longevity.

I've owned two DC-9000 pumps and a DCS 12000. The first dc-9000 seized up and had to be torn down with a vinegar bath and then the power supply failed. I bought a generic power supply onAmazon for $20.

These are decent pumps at a cheap price, but I would always make sure you have a backup ready to swap in.

Got a new one in. I used both the controller and power supply from new one to test the pump. And looks like pump went bad. Did try the tapping of it with no luck. Are these pumps repairable?

Got a new one in. I used both the controller and power supply from new one to test the pump. And looks like pump went bad. Did try the tapping of it with no luck. Are these pumps repairable?

Let me see if there is an offering for a replacement motor.

Replacement motors can be purchases for around $60, give or take some amount due to the size of the pump.

Back