He's got to get tired sometime...

mloebl

Non-member
I pulled out my Koralia 3s last night to get sent back to Hydor, but haven't put the old powerheads back since I was running late. My Potter's angelfish isn't a fan of change... so he's not happy with this subtle flow... So playing with my webcam today from work, and can see him going around and around and around and around in a circle in his "comfort" spot where he goes if something isn't right. He goes around once every 2s (always in the same direction), so I am estimating about 1800 times an hour he's going around, with an occasional break for a snack... LOL. I suspect Potter's have a genetic trait for OCD.

-Mike

to the left to the left........

Anyone that has seen Abbi (my 3.9lb yorkie) has seen this Left Circle too. My dog does a counter clock circle 100's of times a day. You angle will end up sleeping on the couch alot if he keeps it up:D

Last edited:
Not sure why but I have read a few threads about Potter's spinning or pacing. When I bought mine at AG he was the only single one that was free swimming and not pacing. All the others that were free swimming were paired...It is weird, but whatever floats their boats since they are so pretty.

Back