Hi everyone

ken0504

Non-member
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been follow the sight for a while now and went to the expo in Oct. I have been out of the hobby for about 10 years and about to jump back in. I am setting up a 90 gal. reef. I was part of the group buy on MR for the Pacific Sun Led lights. 2 units should be delivered today. I am in the process of finishing a ATS and am just trying some new things. I have skimmer but am going to try without it first. I received about 100 lbs. of Marco Rock and waiting for supplies to arrive to aquascape. I am going to take my time. It is a busy time right now so it might be awhile . Who knows maybe Santa will bring something special. I know I will have a lot of questions in the future and can see there is alot of knowledge here. It is great to be part of this group and thankyou for all your past posts and future help.

I will try for pictures. I'll have to get a tech friend to show me how. I am kind of new to these group sights. I have made fun of my wife for awile now for her facebook thing. I will work on the pictures though.

Back