Hi from NH

chris03079

Non-member
Hi,
New to SW, I have had fresh water tanks for about 10 years, my last being a 75 heavily planted, been wanting to go reef for about 3 years now and finally took the plunge My new set up is a 20L (nano?) just filled & mixed water on Friday. dead rock aprox 3Lbs on Sat. and 3.5 Lbs live from Jays will be picking up more this weekend. lighting for now is Coralife Pc fixture waiting on T5 ballasts. Have an Ehiem proII installed temporarily untill all rock has been purchased. old penguin 330 that will become extreamly small refuge.
SG...1.024
PH...8.2
Cycle has not started yet.
just thought I would say hi. and warn everyone I WILL have many questions to come. thanks Chris
ascitone

Hey Chris,
Welcome aboard!
I'm in Pelham, not too far from you.
A little advice...stay away from Seaworld and head to Jays Aquatics!

Dan

Yeah I use to buy some fresh water fish & plants once and a while from Seaworld just stoped in the other day to look around wouldnt buy a light bulb from them anymore. its a shame...stop into Jays a lot latly that and Aqua Addicts are both great places

welcome chris, i agree jays or aqua addicts..... or both usually. i too am in N.H. but i bit more north from you. there also th n.h. reef club .org thats a great forum also. jay

welcome i'm from londonderry good luch with your tank and feel free to ask these guys questions, they know what they are talking about trust me i've on them with questions for oh idk over 6 months now lol everyone on here is super friendly

Back