Hmm...is it time to take the tank home?

dedfish

That's Mr.Murphy to you!
I just found out that at the end of the month 2 very bad things are going to happen in my office.

First, there will be a scheduled power outage that started out being only 4 hours and has grown to 10 hours. There will be no access to the building during this time.

Secondly, I will have to move out of my office or a few days while they renovate, new carpet, paint, and ceiling tiles. I will have to move the tank for a few day and then move it back once they are done.

Now this has got me thinking that maybe I should just take the tank home for a few months and re-evaluate an office tank. What do you all think?

office tank is crazy anyways. what do you do on the weekends? you have to go into work 7 days a week for feeding and topoff water?

Topoff isn't a problem, if I top off on friday it's fine on mon morning. Tank just doesn't get fed on sat and sun.

If it's a business, they don't always tell ya (in the winter) on power shutdowns. And if power fails, they are usually bringing residential areas back online 1st.
I'd love to have a tank at work, but too many temp swings, can't guarantee stability

Back