Gone Hollywood stunner

Id love one as well but I’m scared I’ll kill it before my new tank is set up…my current set up is a Fluval Evo 13.5 with Stock light and a powerhead. Upgrading soon to a 20gal cube with a wavemaker and an aiprime 16hd at ~50% power. What do you think? I don’t want to take it from someone else if it will die. I’m new to corals and only have one Zoa frag in my system so far but I’m trying to expand

Can I please have one? I can pick it up tomorrow, live in Randolph - very close to you. Thanks in advance.

If you have any more, I’d love to grab one. Finally have a reef tank started but I’ve been nervous to try things other than soft corals. I’ll send you a pm

Id love one as well but I’m scared I’ll kill it before my new tank is set up…my current set up is a Fluval Evo 13.5 with Stock light and a powerhead. Upgrading soon to a 20gal cube with a wavemaker and an aiprime 16hd at ~50% power. What do you think? I don’t want to take it from someone else if it will die. I’m new to corals and only have one Zoa frag in my system so far but I’m trying to expand
I think you should what till you upgrade, let me know when you upgrade ill save a piece for you

I think you should what till you upgrade, let me know when you upgrade ill save a piece for you
Thank you so much! It should be pretty soon, I’ll let you know. The Zoa frag is growing so I must be doing something right but from what I’ve read that’s also not too hard to do
3DC11696-9765-48DF-BB0B-45169854C63A.jpeg
C87F202F-6603-4E0D-83AF-D88B4C796912.jpeg

Back