How often do you feed your tank?

jango

Non-member
just wondering how often you guy's/girl's feed your fish and how often you feed your coral's..

and what you feed...

thank's,
pj

Every day. I feed them my own homemade fish food wich theyseem to love. I probably over feed a little bit but the fish look great and don't pick on corals etc. I feed my corals (brains, lps etc.) once or twice a week plus what they pick up from fish feeding.

I feed the fish in my nano (which is being picked up today btw) every other day, flakes and frozen mysis. My RBTA I feed silversides once or twice a week. My corals I feed Chromaplex once a week. I would feed the fish more often (once or twice a day) if it wasn't such a small tank and didn't have to worry as much about excess nutrients.

I was feeding every other day but since I upgraded and added 3 anthias I seem to feed every time I walk by the tank

I have some Tubastrea which gets fed every night before the lights go off, (mysis and cyclopeeze) and, I feed everyhting else (corals) twice a week. I only have one fish, a sm canary wrasse, who doesn't eat just algae. It gets leftover mysis every night, and flakes occasionally. I feed the corals a lot now, because there isn't a significant amount of fish waste and leftovers to give them anything. Also, with no fish, I don't have to be to worried about overfeeding

I used to feed once or sometimes two times a day but now i got my majestic angel few days ago and i am definately overfeeding. I think i am feeding three to four times a day for last few days. He eats everything including flake food. I gotta stop overfeeding the tank.
I hardly target feed corals. I feed silversides to my rose two times a week. I also feed some LPS once in a while.

And we worried about that fish :)
How does the mouth look? I am guessing it was not fungus like we thought but just stress?

I know....Mouth looks good. Still has some white stuff but i think it's normal. I love him by far the most beautiful fish i have ever seen.

rotating fish food between formula 1 & 2 and mysis shrimp. Was feeding Dts once aweek but ive run out. Cyclopeeze everyother day or so; fish and everything seems to spazz out for that stuff. yummmm cyclopeeze and a side of mysis, sounds appetizing :)

Back