I guess I have to keep him/her

JPags

BRS Member
Got a clown fish instead of the neon dottyback in my fish order (not sure how you make that mistake). So I threw it in my frag tank. It found my anemone in there and looks so happy that I guess I’m going to have to keep it and find another one to go with it

IMG_0685.jpeg

Got a clown fish instead of the neon dottyback in my fish order (not sure how you make that mistake). So I threw it in my frag tank. It found my anemone in there and looks so happy that I guess I’m going to have to keep it and find another one to go with it

View attachment 203852
Lol It was meant to be evidently, funny how life works sometimes

Just to show you how bad of a mixup it was. This is the bag so you can even see it was labeled as a dottyback. Someone working at the place did not even know the difference

IMG_0682.jpeg

You ordered directly from Quality Marine? How did you do that? I thought they were only a wholesaler.

No it was from Saltwaterfish.com, they must have just shipped it right out.

So I got replacements today and they all had the same thing on the bags. I wonder if Saltwaterfish.com is just forwarding orders or "Quality Marine" is doing it and just charging them.

You are lucky the clown knew what to do with your anemone. I have 2 dumb clowns that won’t go near my anemones. So frustrating

Back