I'm BACK!!

Muddskipper35

Non-member
So I figure that it's been 3 yrs and it's time to set up another Salt tank. Just can't stay away for to long.
So the reason for leaving 3 yrs ago was the result of a bad breakup with the ex which resulted in the total loss of both my 65 and 29 gallon reef tanks. (both ended up in the yard the day before scheduled tear down and move). Loss of all livestock and alot of equipment.
So on a positive note I aquired a redsea 34 gallon tank and stand for $200 that I am in the proscess of planning out my return. I belive I have most of the equip I need just need to find a suitable sump and drill the back of the tank now to accomadate a drain and a return line.
Currently modding the hood to accomadate a 150w MH and 14 LEDs. (sorry due to safety and this being untested I will not be posting Pics)
Testing all other equip to figure out what needs replaced and what still works.. Already know I need a couple oh PH probs and possible a new CO2 regulater and solenoid for the calcium reactor.
Need a smaller skimmer-
Need dry rock-
Need a substrate- Sand
Need to sell excess equip-
Need to figure out how to fit everything but the chiller under the tank into the stand.
So much to do!!!!!
Gotta love this hobby.. So frustrating but so fun..
Let the fun begin..

Welcome back! Consider driving up to our November meeting, ad we are having a 'reef yard sale', where you can buy and sell equipment. Think about becoming a paid member and supporting the club as well...and welcome back to the addiction :D

Would love to.. What thread is the info under?
Need to look at where the sign up is again for paid members.. Would love to renew again.

I figured 3 yrs is ong enough.. Some reason all those pretty colors keep calling me.. Drop your money here.... drop it here too.. spend some more... gotta have that one too... and that one.. omg can i skip dinner for a week and get that one too?? Wait whys the high water alarm going off in the basement.. Whats the smoke coming from the fuse box? Now what the heck happened to that $5000 dollar 1/4in rainbow whatchamacallit I bought last week? grrrrrrrrrrrr ...

Back