I'm BACK!

president89

Non-member
Hi,
I sold all of my stuff in 2008. I finally decided that I have enough room for a small clown tank.. or atleast.. that's what I'm planning. I'll probably wind up with something huge. =) You may not remember me, but just figured I'd say hello.

What I want to do is to setup either a 10, 15, or 20G H, tank with a small sump setup underneath so I don't have to worry about the clutter in such a small tank. Then I was thinking.. Hmm, I could do two small tanks with a sump underneath. I just always like oc and the percs. I didn't want to just go 10 gallon with no sump, because keeping that stable would be a joke. Plus putting a heater and a skimmer in there would look awful. I'm not decided yet. I'm going to try and stay away from corals in such a small setup. I'd actually be hoping to get some breeding going on eventually. So I'd hate to have to mess aruond with the corals.

Now to get back up to speed on all the rules. There's nothing like waiting for a tank to cycle =) I remember that. I used to think freshwater was bad.. having to wait two weeks. I'll be hitting up reefcentral.com again. I think they billed my paypal the fee for the premium membership in 09, so that won't be going to waste.

Any other sites that are worth checking out. I know there is rareclownfish.com, I used to belong to that. I know there are a lot of different ones out there. Is there anything else maybe 2nd or 3rd in line to the capacity of reefcentral?

WelcomeBRS2.gif

Sorry, I don't have a Welcome Back banner. :eek:

Who sells all their stuff in 2008 and then gets in again in 2009???:eek:

Joking:D Rebuilding myself...Good luck.

Back