i'm sorry

paine43

Non-member
I had let everyone know that i planed on going to the last metting to join up with BR, but i ended up having a bit of family trouble and was not able to make it. i've also not been online the last week as well. So i just wanted to say Hello agian and hopefully i will meet you all next month.

Hope all is well. Not to worry there will be other meetings, take care of the family first

my tank is going ok other then this nasty damsel that i have that will not let me put anything else into the tank!

well i want to get rid of him but... my girlfriend who got so mad at him for killing her fish will not let me pull him out of the tank!! she tells me she hates him and wants him out, but then when i go to get the fish she says "but thats his home and he should stay in his home" i've told her that i can give him back to the LFS or someone who will take good care of him, i've even though of setting up a nano just for him nothing will work with her! LOL so everyday i just go on saying "you know i will find him a good home then we can get any fish you want!" hopefully soon she will give in

My wife was the same way with a tang I had to get rid of.

Figure out what kind of fish she thinks would be really cool, then when she's away for a day take the damsel back (or forget him on top of your car when you pull out of the driveway), and replace it with the cool fish. (I'd recommend checking with folks here before getting the new fish, to get advice on whether that's a good fish for your tank).

Good luck,
Nate

"my girlfriend who got so mad at him for killing her fish will not let me pull him out of the tank!! she tells me she hates him and wants him out, but then when i go to get the fish she says "but thats his home and he should stay in his home""

seriously though, why are women like that? i just don't get it sometimes.

noob, we're like that because someone has to love those fish just like someone has to love your sorry butt... :D

Back