In case my luck couldn't get any worse....

stevertr

stevertr
So...to recap..my heater failed...I wiped out half my corals... Old news...

I've gotten things stabilized, water changes done...and thought I was ready to start begging for donations....

Now..I just dropped the f%*& light into the Refugium. My understanding from the explosion is that they don't like that very much!

Does anyone local have a small PC fixture they aren't using I can throw on the fuge before everything in there dies too??

Steve

Jesus, Steve, I'm sorry I cursed you so badly! My bad luck seems to be shedding off to you. Good luck, I'll be starting the rebuilding process soon as well.

Eric

Stinks when things go wrong, sorry...

If steve doesn't want that LOA 65 I've got an extra $20 if that's an open offer?????

sure. Steve, let me know if you're going to pass on it. Then one of you shoot me a pm in case I lose track of this thread.

Thanks Nate.... I actually needed a smaller fixture and really close so I'm just going to run to the LFS aznd fork over $100 for it

You might want to look into GCFI outlets or powerstrip, it would have shut the power off in milliseconds after touching the water...Don't listen to people complaining about them.

Back