Is this the same as southdown?

ok, now i just need to find some... did you get some for your new setup?

Funny how they say:

"Not suitable for aquarium systems and traction purposes."

C.Y.A. i guess..?

clamm said:
ok, now i just need to find some... did you get some for your new setup?

Yup E-mail Penman and see if he has anymore. I bought 8 bags and have 4 in the tank right now. I may sell a few bags but I am not sure just yet.

if you sell em let me know Ill take your extra.
Kevin McG said:
Yup E-mail Penman and see if he has anymore. I bought 8 bags and have 4 in the tank right now. I may sell a few bags but I am not sure just yet.

There's a place in Salem NH that stocks it year round. Apparently, Mike Roby told him there was a market for the stuff and he listened. I believe it is an Agway store just a bit north of Route 28 (past the mall). It's on the left hand side. I would call first.

New, here. Yeah, hi.

Anyway, enough of that. I've had a 110 gallon sitting empty looking for sand. Has anyone confirmed that this Agway store has Tropical Play Sand?

I bought 180 pounds of Global Stone Play Sand. It looks much nicer than the quickrete but it is silica based. I was finally just ready to throw this stuff in and finally start this thing up this weekend, but I'll try Agway tomorrow. If only I checked this site an hour ago before they closed for the day.

I'm going sumpless in a 110 High tank. I need all the bio filtration help that I can get. No sump and only running a Remora Pro hang on.

Back