Jacob's Night Time shot

Ronnie

Non-member
My son wanted to take pictures last night and I said why not. I wanted to try a yellow filter and a LED light that I was reading a while back here is the Link http://www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-11/feature/index.php He was holding the camera while on a tripod and taking the pictures. I liked this one looked kind of cool great job at 3 years old. Might shoot some more tonight. We were shooting in complete darkness.:)

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 455
That is so cool.

I am coming over one of these days with my camera and you can show me what you are doing.

My Landscape photos are winning awards from NewEngland Photography clubs, but I can not seam to get my tank to come out just right.

I am sure I am just missing something stupid.
Also my current tank is really not worth photographing the new tank will be photographed constantly.

You teach me what you are doing and I will do some photoshop for ya.

I vote you take a crack at it tonight Ronnie :D If a 3 year old can do that good of a job I can't wait to see what you can do...

Thats so cool Ronnie...
Thank You my son had fun.

That is really cool! Thanks for the link also.
I always love the look of the pictures in the link cant wait to try it myself and see what I come up with. Thank You

That is so cool.

I am coming over one of these days with my camera and you can show me what you are doing.

My Landscape photos are winning awards from NewEngland Photography clubs, but I can not seam to get my tank to come out just right.

I am sure I am just missing something stupid.
Also my current tank is really not worth photographing the new tank will be photographed constantly.

You teach me what you are doing and I will do some photoshop for ya.
No problem we might want to get Flea in the mix and trade secrets. Do you have a link to your pictures would love to check them out? :) I know your skills in photoshop;)

outstanding as usual.
Thank You. I didn't think we were going to get any good pictures just took 10 or so wanted to see if we can see something cool colors like the link.

I vote you take a crack at it tonight Ronnie :D If a 3 year old can do that good of a job I can't wait to see what you can do...
Hope he goes to sleep early or I can't touch the camera.:D Can't wait to play.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing the link too. Where you using the Blue Star LED light mentioned in the article, or something else?

I need to ask a stupid question: What are those in the picture? I have what appear to be the same thing sprouting up on my rock.

Thanks

Dang Ronnie.
Sweet, Kevin;)

Very cool. Thanks for sharing the link too. Where you using the Blue Star LED light mentioned in the article, or something else?
No I used a Sure Fire LED light and worked fine the one that I have gets hot looks to be almost the same one mentioned.

Very nice photo!
Thank you

Nice Shot!
Thanks Mike

I need to ask a stupid question: What are those in the picture? I have what appear to be the same thing sprouting up on my rock.

Thanks
Candy Cane

Awesome pic Ronnie....... Impressive
Thanks Matt

Back