krystal clear aquatics

trajik ink

will i am
where should i start........was it the cleanliness of the store and the tanks, maybe it was the service and the freindly greetings, or was it the great deal i got on the corals i purchased, you know what now that i think about it it was all the above!!!!

this store was amazing!!! i loved it from the time i walked in to the time i walked out........i was also happy that they had a little play area for my kids....lol....my daughter even told roger that the store didn't smell like other fish stores.....

roger took his time with me and my wife while we picked out our next coral even though he was pretty busy working on a new floor plan for the store, which was really nice. he told me about his plans for the store which sounded like it's going to be an exciting place to look forward to....
the store is 40 min. from my house but even though it's a long ride, they have a long time customer in their hands now......

if your ever in the area i recommend that you take a pit stop to check this place out!!!!

keep up the good work roger and colleen and best of luck.....
will

Stopped in today. They were busy acclimating a HUGE livestock order. All kinds of stuff came in today, and they're expecting a lot more shipments to arrive throughout the evening.

The store is really looking nice; the expansion is well under way and this place is quickly becoming a very large store with fat/healthy livestock and dry goods at very reasonable prices.

I checked out the place last night - new expanded hours on Fri night work well for me! :)
Very clean tanks. Staff was friendly and not pushy.
They're still setting up and plumbing more tanks in the back. Will be loads of livestock when they're finished. Fish looked good, prices were reasonable as always.

I went in tonight to drop off a ton of Yellow Polyp Rock and some Branching Hammer......

They have a new policy for consignment livestock selling.

Now, the customer has to set the price, and there is no credit until it sells.

Works for me......although I think I set my prices too low.

So there will be some VERY cheap branching hammer for somebody.:)

Lots of nice fish. Drygoods not too bad.
They didnt mind that I hung around for 2 hours.:D

Stoped in tonight not knowing it was an hour past their close time, they were just getting ready to leave and said come on in and turned all the lights back on for me, I had originally went for a few snails but ended up buying a beautiful kole tang as well.

Great place, great prices great staff!

Two thumbs up!

I stopped by today. This store gets better and better everytime. The Selection of Livestock and dry goods continues to grow. As always, the staff makes you feel so welcome! I can not say enough wonderful things about this store. Roger and Coleen are wonderful! BTW, they make sure I have my BRS discount every time and I don't even need to ask!

Scott

Back