Reef Deal Large Panther Grouper for Adoption

sk_josh

Non-member
This guy has been at the Petco in Manchester NH for a couple months and I now see it is up for adoption. Thought somebody might be interested. Beautiful fish.

Attachments

• panthergrouper.jpg
    panthergrouper.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,475
  • panthergrouper2.jpg
    panthergrouper2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,070
Yeah hes at my store. Quite a beast. Came in at about 3 inches long. I had ordered him for a customer, who after many phone calls, never came in to get him. Otherwise I DO NOT like to order them. I put 180 minimum on that sign but a LOT larger would be better. Loves silversides soaked in Zoe and G. Extreme. Also eats some asst. seafood and Krill. I really hope to find him a good home as he has become quite a good friend of mine. Thanks Josh for posting this!!
PS Bring a cooler:)

Oh yeah and the daily feeding thing is not really necessary as anyone who has kept large carnivores will know. Just like to exagerate a little to deter any potential "impulse" customers who really wouldn't give proper care.

thanks greg he is sweet in my tank. a little shy and I finally got him to eat something he's a really nice fish. Haven't lost any other fish YET. Thanks again

Thank you very much Andre for coming all the way to pick him up. I'm sure he will be with you for years to come. A coworker of mine noticed he was gone that day you picked him up and says "you gonna order another one?" :eek: I was so ready to smack him for that question. Very nice meeting you andre. Take care

My SnowFlake Eel

I am glad to hear this Guy/Gal has a home. I have a Snow-Flake Eel that was given to me and I put him in my 60 gallon refugium. Problem is he is Thirty Inches Long now and creates more waste than 3 of my display tanks.. So I embarked on a journey to setup a fish only tank for my friend. Got a great deal from Ray on a 180 Gal tank and was days away from adopting this beauty. If anyone has some fish that may be compatible with my eel and are looking to free up some space, Please let me know. Thanks Keith

Back