LED lighting not DIY what should I get??

I have the same, 2 blue pods. I loved them... until.... this weekend I had one of the two just stop working. No idea why.

I'll reserve final comments for if/when I ever hear from them about the cause/fix.

So.... I heard from Greg Haggerty (sp?) from C2 / AI. They received my unit overnight, had it fixed, and wanted to check in with me about shipping. Normally they ship ground, but I had indicated that I wanted it back ASAP so he was checking on expedited shipping. He had checked into the email response, there seems to have been a glitch in the web form so he apologized and its fixed. Anyway, the fix was free. He didn't say what exactly went wrong, but replaced a few lenses for me as well as the power supply. No cost for the fix under warranty. I asked for Saturday delivery, he offered to pay the ground shipping if I could pick up the difference which in no problem. I'm happy they offered.

I was a little cranky in the beginning for what I thought might have been a slow response but the disconnect is understandable. Greg was nice as can be and AI certainly made good on the fix in a quick manor. So, I'm a happy customer. Things happen and break, I get that. They fixed it quick and made good so I would recommend them to anyone.

Warranties are part of the reason I decided not to build my own LED fixture. In this case the extra coin for the SOL's vs a DIY build paid off.

Back