Live aquaria order tonight free shipping anyone want in?

They don't burrow like a garden eel so i would guess that a sand bed able to support a wrasse should be fine. ~3-5"

I am going to get them shipped to my house in arlington but have to drive a few to the south shore (ltelus's house)

tonight. i am going to try and place it for a saturday delivery.
anyone get a saturday delivery from them? any idea when i could expect them to deliver? i am meeting marc and the group buy on rock and with luck maybe i could get it before 11 am....

Scott Merrill said:
tonight. i am going to try and place it for a saturday delivery.
anyone get a saturday delivery from them? any idea when i could expect them to deliver? i am meeting marc and the group buy on rock and with luck maybe i could get it before 11 am....

Damn, Saturday won't work for me. I'm going to take a ride up to Nashua at about 11 and I have family obligations after that......

From my experience you'd need to place an order today for this Saturday delivery. If you place it tomorrow they won't be able to deliver this Saturday.

My Saturday deliveries from them were OK. In general (weekday or Saturdays), it is unknown if they are going to ship Priority Overnight or Standard Overnight. If they ship Standard Overnight sometimes I get the package only early afternoon, not great.

Last edited:
is this still open? i was interested in a med. desjardini sailfin tang if so.

Last edited:
clamm said:
tried that, probably spelled it wrong :)

surely not :D

the worm fish have gone back to coming soon which means they are all gone,hopfully we got our allocation

ltelus said:
surely not :D

the worm fish have gone back to coming soon which means they are all gone,hopfully we got our allocation

That was quick! I searched for them at 4:45 or so and they were available....

with the limited response, i went ahead and placed the order around 6:30. not waiting another 2 months...
called it in and they are on the way.

Scott Merrill said:
with the limited response, i went ahead and placed the order around 6:30. not waiting another 2 months...
called it in and they are on the way.

nice :)

Back