Local acrylic tank manufacturers

Spudsly

BRS Member
I'm looking to get a 8' x 2.5' x 2' aquarium made in acrylic. I've considered typical places like Tenecor and Tsunami, but is there anywhere local I should consider?

Not that i found and trusted with a warrenty i drove to tsunami...I did contact a few others on my build but liked the over build of tsunami!

Ok cool. They do offer free shipping (though I guess that just means the price is baked in). None of their overflow/plumbing options that default on the site are too good for me, did you work with them custom or go with stock?

Edit: I did find a guy on facebook that lives in south Jersey with decent prices but it's just a dude so there's an unknown element which I tend to distrust

Ok cool. They do offer free shipping (though I guess that just means the price is baked in). None of their overflow/plumbing options that default on the site are too good for me, did you work with them custom or go with stock?

Edit: I did find a guy on facebook that lives in south Jersey with decent prices but it's just a dude so there's an unknown element which I tend to distrust
So shipping is added in to the tank price I also went custom and not something they have listed. they sent me a rendering of the tank we modified to fit the space and was a pleasure to work with them. My tank is a penusuila 120x48x30 with external overflow and one black end. I did contact the guy in face book quote was great but warrenty was lacking and feel build was to big for just one guy. Tsunami was flipping a 5x5x5 tank that was 3ich think for a aquarium when I arrived with a large fork lift.

Attachments

• 20231110_105856.jpg
    20231110_105856.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 44
Oh so you literally went and got it? Im leaning towards Tsunami and i think I'm kind of settling on 6x3x2 peninsula but I'd rather an external overflow, did you have to pay much more for that option?

Yes I drive down to FL for the tank and sump. I can contact them and see if I can save you and help get you exactly what your looking for!! They do sell right to consumers but I might beable to help.

Attachments

• 20231110_111526.jpg
    20231110_111526.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 33
Back