WTB Looking for an overflow

There're many ways to skin a cat. You can run socks, fleece, filter rollers etc, etc. You can also just run skimmer and live rocks and skip all the otheres. The system I run has bio bricks and live rock, but the bricks will be coming out in the near future.

Attachments

• 20220312_214938.jpg
    20220312_214938.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 116
EA749B3B-6B74-4767-BD6D-7010A8FC235C.jpeg

Old ASM mini G skimmer, supposedly rated for 75 gal. Ugly as heck but added gate valve to regulate the water level so it actually works. Skimmer is free but I was going to use the gate valve for something else so it’s yours for $10 lol. Newton or Cambridge near alewife. Can throw in a frag of GSP if you like @BostonBill678

I need to buy a kit for the water from the display down and through the sump and back up to display . Anyone know the name of the kit?

View attachment 174515
Old ASM mini G skimmer, supposedly rated for 75 gal. Ugly as heck but added gate valve to regulate the water level so it actually works. Skimmer is free but I was going to use the gate valve for something else so it’s yours for $10 lol. Newton or Cambridge near alewife. Can throw in a frag of GSP if you like @BostonBill678
Yes I’ll definitely take it how much are the gsp frags

Alewife is great, I can meet you right outside the station. Yeah green star polyps, very bright. Sent you a pm

I need to buy a kit for the water from the display down and through the sump and back up to display . Anyone know the name of the kit?

Something like this... you 100% want an ait pump running at all times to keep siphon

Something like this... you 100% want an ait pump running at all times to keep siphon

To add you then need a return pump in your sump to get water back up to display

To add you then need a return pump in your sump to get water back up to display

I was holding on to one for a long time. But just purchased a house and went through a move can't remember if I packed it or not I'll try to check my garage tonight for you.

Yes I’m buying both at the beginning of the month. I woke up today and the green frag had all its polyps out absolutely beautiful I was amazed of the beauty of it. I’ll buy a cpl more if you have any left

Yes I’m buying both at the beginning of the month. I woke up today and the green frag had all its polyps out absolutely beautiful I was amazed of the beauty of it. I’ll buy a cpl more if you have any left
The tree I put in the sand does it need to go on a rockwork like the green one ?

Back