Looking for reviews of the reef angel contoller

Owen386

Non-member
Any one using this controller?

Looks pretty sweet loaded with features and mucho accessories included.

for 219$ you get 8 plugs PH and Temp monitoring and two float switches.

Any users out there want to share the experience with it Thanks!

-Owen

Am I going to have to be the Guinea pig on BRS to try this out it will be my first controller. I like that I can get out the door for 300$ with wifi.

My plan was to take one of my old tablets And mount it on one of the doors in my stand and control via that. Think it would be sweet and I really might pull the trigger. Just looking for any experience with this controller good or bad thanks

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

i know a guy on another forum who loves it......you really have to build what you want but it is extremely capable. I would question its reliability (if it were me) but from what i've heard it is really solid....newer but capable.

And as you said, not bad out of the door for $300

Yeah the reliability is the only concern as that is absolutely the number one thing I would need. I mean its a controller that's its purpose. The few reviews I have found regarding reliability are old 1-2 yrs old I would have to assume any software causing problems would have been updated by now.

Going to cost me around 500$ to go a different route with all the features I want in a controller.

Decisions decisiins . . .

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Back