Macna question

SteveDola

Good Tings
BRS Member
I heard that you are able to purchase just an exhibit ticket. Where do I buy it? I know im alittle late but better late than never. ridicule me after you answer please :D

You are too late to get a free exhibits-only pass.
To see all the registration options, go to www.macnaboston.com and look for "Registration" down on the left margin. Click on that sucker, and you get to the registration page. That'll show the prices.
As I look right now, the free pass is still available. It's likely it'll expire today. Better go now.

How do i register for "Three-Day Pass Trade Show and Conference sessions only -
No evening functions included"

Armando said:
How do i register for "Three-Day Pass Trade Show and Conference sessions only -
No evening functions included"
Call Preferred Travel and ask 'em: 781-849-6130 ask for Kaitlyn Melo.

One more note on MACNA registration...

If you registered months ago and have not received a confirmatory email, then you should contact Preferred Travel at the number above.

If you recently registered (within past couple of weeks) and have not received a confirmatory email, then wait another week. No need to contact Preferred yet.

If you got the confirmatory email - you're all set - don't call Preferred.

Last edited:
I have now registered twice for a free exhibits only pass. Once yesterday and once months ago. Neither time have I got anything in the mail or email...

free tickets

I registerd last Fri. Never got an E-Mail, so I called the 1-800 number.I heard from Emily Ward today.She is the one who sends out the confirmation stuff.She has been away for a while. Will be back in the office on Thur.and will start sending all the confirmatiions out.
Skipp

Moe_K said:
Give Preferred a call, Jeff.

I didnt want to bug them for a " free" pass. Certain people have already made me feel like a traitor for not paying for the full registration. You may recall the conversation.......

Jeff

stang8s said:
I didnt want to bug them for a " free" pass. Certain people have already made me feel like a traitor for not paying for the full registration. You may recall the conversation.......

Jeff
Don't worry about it, just give Emily or Kaitlyn a shout.

Moe_K if I purchase a one day pass is for a specific day or is it for any day I choose ? I'm not sure which day I can go yet and don't want to preorder the tickets if that's the case. Would it be better to just buy the tickets at the door ? Is there any chance they'll be sold out ? Sorry for all the questions but this is my first time to MACNA :rolleyes:

Cheeks69 said:
Moe_K if I purchase a one day pass is for a specific day or is it for any day I choose ? I'm not sure which day I can go yet and don't want to preorder the tickets if that's the case. Would it be better to just buy the tickets at the door ? Is there any chance they'll be sold out ? Sorry for all the questions but this is my first time to MACNA :rolleyes:
As Moe said "Don't worry about it, just give Emily or Kaitlyn a shout." They have all the answers.

The more people that attend, the better, paid is good, but free is free. Whatever works. I just think it's an event not to miss. If circumstances were different, I might be going to the free only exhibits, which is what I usually do at the scuba event in Boston

Besides which, the conference program will be available in the October Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine. The October edition will be on news stands before MACNA XVI. It will also be a handout at the conference. All full attendees will get a bag with that magazine in it as well as a lot of other swag.

Back