Mark your calendars - June 18th Raynham

Welcome to the BRS!
welcomemat.gif

We have a BRS Business forum which has details on membership costs and how to join. Here's a link: http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2033
Take a look at #9 in the quoted section. :)

We'll have a membership table set up at the meeting. It'll likely be just inside the main enterence. Penman (Paul) and I usually staff the table.

As for books to look at, well, you may want to start a new thread for that one. Or maybe you can use the "Search" feature, as I seem to recall that question was asked just a while back.

Darn it...another meeting I'm not going to make. I have to dog sit that weekend in NH.

Melana
The club has a very good library of books on salt water tank. Talk to almost anyone and they will be able to point out good starting books to borrow. We have tried to weed out the books that are very outdated. We also have DVD's of the talks at Macna last fall for loan. These are some of the top speakers in field.

clowns anyone? they are big enough, my cute little clown babies are ready, have about ten-12 left....they are hardy as heck and ready to take on life in the BRS reefs!

A. ocellaris, with a couple of misbars available... Will trade for frags of softies/ricordia etc....
:) i even have baby pics and i will be going to the meeting.

Speaker for the 18th

Attachments

• hiller-ad.jpg
    hiller-ad.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 195
Hi,
I totally forgot all about it, :p I am sorry. I will not be able make it to the meeting. I have five yard of Mulch got drop off, plus I am three weekends behind for my garden. Have fun at the meeting every one. :D

Back