Mark your calendars - June 18th Raynham

Kevin, MarcO...if you guys wanna go, we should definetly car pool this one...i can drive if ya want...but its up to you guys.

:) It's not so much the ride down, it's the ride back after you've had a few;) I'll give it more thought.....

Armando said:
Jackie Rayham is right on your backyard! ;)

Just about, I guess especially after the tank tour I'm getting pretty familiar with Mass, heck you guys are family now!;)

distance is never a deterrent for me. being in town and not having work is key. :)

for the people who dislike the cramped-ness of the wakefield library, you'll love this place. very spacious.

I'm new to boston reefers, and I am wondering if this is a social gathering, or a regular meeting that I can pay dues at to become a full member? And will there be frag swaps or stuff for sale? Thanks.

Yes, you will be able to pay dues. And tradition holds that we do frag swaps at every meeting except the annual auction (which we had in April), and/or if the venue doesn't allow us to do frag swaps. You can pretty much bet on a frag swap at all meetings, though.

Wife will be out of town but my son and I will be attending. This is our first meeting and also would like to sign up for a family membership.
THX Rich

clamm said:
Kevin, MarcO...if you guys wanna go, we should definetly car pool this one...i can drive if ya want...but its up to you guys.

Sounds good to me Mario! maybe if the weather is nice we can take the vette :)

hehe...as much as I would like to think that would happen...when has the weather been nice lately.

Hi everyone, I am new here and I am interested in coming to the next meeting in Raynham. Do I pay for my membership there and how much is the memebership? I was first intoduced to you guys from dz6t when I bought a tank setup from him, which is FW and doing great. Since seeing his SW tanks I haven't stopped thinking about setting up a SW tank for myself to enjoy. I just don't know where to start. If anyone has any input I would glad appreciate the advice and help. Also, does anyone have any books that I could use or buy that would be good for beginners like myself?

Thanks and looking forward to meeting everyone at the meeting...
Melana

Back