Metrowest outing again?

Moe, that leaves all the Magic up to you. I will handle the Hypnosis.

Scott, We know you dont really have a GF, you dont have to skip out because you cant come up with one in time! :)

Fire in the hole!

You might want to call me if you don't hear back within a few minutes. I sometimes tend to miss text messages for some reason.

Oh, and don't worry. We'll just be getting warmed up at 8 ;)
Yup,
I'll be there still.
Like Steve said, prolly hang around 'til 11.

Hey guys - newbie in the neighborhood here...

Where is the place y'all are meeting at?
Kennedy's Restaurant / Tavern right on route 85 in Marlborough.

If you take the route 20 East (Marlboro) exit off 495, follow route 20 towards Marlborough center. Watch for signs for route 85 south. Kennedy's is right near McDonalds on 85 - across the street.
Not sure if we'll be in the front of Kennedy's or in the back. Might check both.

By the way: anyone should feel welcome to come join the group.
We'll try to remember to tell the host/hostess where the Boston Reefers are located. We might get a table, we might be at one of the bars...

anyone seen this guy around lately???:p

Attachments

• robbot.jpg
    robbot.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 494
JimmyJ AKA John K said he'll probably make it around 9 or so.

I might not show up until 8 or so myself. Thinking about eating dinner at home to save a few bucks :)

Good time guys and gals... Thanks for the invite. Was nice to see some old faces...and meet some new.

Moe... Love the new avitar...but watch out...soon, they'll ALL be bigger than you *snicker*

Hope y'all had fun at the meet.

Catch you again soon.

Dave

Great seeing you guys tonight....for all of 5 minutes. On the way to the SaltyDog, my wife called to report 40 gallons of water on the floor in the basement.....a piece of flexible tubing fell off my phosban and pumped water on the floor until it ran out of prime.

This sux.....and I still have a firewall to build before I leave the house at 6.

Great seeing you guys tonight....for all of 5 minutes. On the way to the SaltyDog, my wife called to report 40 gallons of water on the floor in the basement.....a piece of flexible tubing fell off my phosban and pumped water on the floor until it ran out of prime.

This sux.....and I still have a firewall to build before I leave the house at 6.
Wow Jay that just sucks, we were wondering what happened top you. Would have been a good time to have so many reefers with you to get things cleaned up quick, not sure if the wife would appreciate it though!

Holy crap, Jay, that sux!

One thing to come out of our big discussions: Richard with a permed afro back in 1979 would be picture of the year for the BRS. :lol:

Damn, Jay. I was following you to the Lazy Dog and noticed you 'zigged' when you should have 'zagged'. I figured you just wanted to call it a night.

You just can't seem to get a break lately....

Back