My naughty guy in a timeout.

Nhgoalstop

Non-member
This one's been a bit of jerk to my orange storm so I decided to put it in some isolation until it can play nice.
20200312_171054.jpg

Such a cutie and hopefully it'll learn its lesson.
It worked on my damsel who spent some time in my sump after I added a six line and he proceeded to bully the crap out of it.
But this little guy just won't leave my other smaller one alone. Beating the crap out of it's fins. I'm hoping they pair up eventually.

Are you sure they're not both female? It doesn't matter if they're small, given enough time unpaired male clowns turn female, and this process is non-reversible. Two females will never get along.

Are you sure they're not both female? It doesn't matter if they're small, given enough time unpaired male clowns turn female, and this process is non-reversible. Two females will never get along.
Not sure. They are very small, then tiny one doesn't even try and fight back. It just swims away. I'd hate to have to get rid of one. They're about an inch long and smaller.

Not sure. They are very small, then tiny one doesn't even try and fight back. It just swims away. I'd hate to have to get rid of one. They're about an inch long and smaller.
You should give it a try, just be prepared to separate them if things don't improve when you put them back together. Again, size is largely irrelevant. How long was the small one without a mate?

This worked when I had a couple of gold nuggets. They seemed to be a bonded pair when I bought them from the lfs, but when they were introduced into the new tank ww3 happened. Ripping each other fins off, it was pretty bad. Bud a 2 day separation worked. Good luck

This worked when I had a couple of gold nuggets. They seemed to be a bonded pair when I bought them from the lfs, but when they were introduced into the new tank ww3 happened. Ripping each other fins off, it was pretty bad. Bud a 2 day separation worked. Good luck
I'm hoping that works for these little ones. I spent enough in them and would hate to have to rehome one.

Are they oci or percs? If one is a oci and the other is a perc I do not think they will pair up at all.

Back