nano evolution

dsiu25

Non-member
Heres a couple pics of my dorm nano. I originally had a hyrdoscope 12 that i drove down to memphis with, but i upgraded to the 2009 Nanotuners's Nanocube 12DX - 4.24 Series (96w) this summer... its finally starting to fill in.....

Theres a big piece of lr in the middle that effectively separates the right from left. Theres mainly just caulerpa on the right that i harvest some out of every 2 weeks, and most of the corals to the left side facing the windows..

Its way overstocked atm, but im working on finding the two damsels new homes

there is 2 percs, 2 yellowtail damsels, 1 tailspot blenny, and 1 female mandarin.the mandarin actually eats frozen, and occasionally eats pellets! its really a fat pig, as there are tons of pods in the caulerpa...and it just eats all day..

most of the corals are just softies, but there are two monti cap frags in there....

beginning of summer:

3825686110_d662b1abb2.jpg

mid summer :
4038149143_edf1279e57.jpg

now:
Right Side:
4288760250_62cc48380c.jpg

Sea Horse!! :) ( yeah i know its a gamble esp in such a small fully stocked tank...... but i really really really felt bad leaving it at petco... , its been two weeks, and it's eating a ton of mysis, and swimming more. seems to be improving.. please no bashing...i know i know i know..... i'm planning on setting up another tank just for seahorses in the near future...)

4288760974_ceb5bbc928.jpg

WOW that tank looks amazing especially that top view, if your ever planning on fragging that toadstool lemme kno :)

Really nice. You and the caulerpa must be doing a good job--it's really clean for the amount of bioload and its size!

WOW, really nice. I got my 7yr old a Nano(12gal) for Christmas, and enjoy working on it. Keep up the good work.

Back