Need someone with a truck going to NOV 6 mtg!!

stang8s

Cyber P
There is a strong chance that I now can not make it to the November 6 meeting. I am supposed to bring about 800 pounds of magnesium bags and a few computers for Dawn to this meeting. Is there anyone close by (Harvard MA) with a truck that could get this stuff on friday sometime and bring it to the meeting for me?? If you have a pickup or van I can put the mag on with a forklift for you.. Let me know ASAP!!! Thanks
Jeff

We're in Boylston and are planning on going to the meeting. Our small pickup (tacoma) is "rated" for 1100lbs, so hopefully the load won't crush it... ;)

i could take half the load in my tacoma, but i'd have to pick it up friday night.

Friday night would be ideal. that way 1) you wont have to drive around with it very long and 2) I need to leave town for business early saturday.

Perhaps Shawn/Moe can split it? Shawn are you available friday night?

We put 1100 lbs of this stuff in marvins dakota and it made it, so shouldnt be a problem for tacomas.

thanks guys!

If either falls through Jeff I will again volunteer my truck. I can take it all in one load and like Moe would prefer to pick up on Friday evening. And I wont back out if you make smartass comments this time :D

great! Now i just need to think of some new smartass comments... It's early... :) Thanks guys!

Back