Need Suction cups for moving a tank this weekend

dcforester1

Finally enjoying my tank
I need suction cups to move my tank. If you have some or know where I can get some please PM me and let me know. I am moving a tank on Sunday and its real heavy, 450-500lbs. I would be willing to "rent" them from you. If you don't trust me with them you can stop by with them and show me how to use them. LOL I need something heavy duty, not harbor freight ones.

TIA Derek

We have a local chain out here that rents all kinds of tools and they have an assortment of suction cups. It's called "Taylor Rental". If you don't have one close to you, I'm sure there is another company like them in your area.

Harbour freight cups are a waste of money. Learned that the hard way moving a buddies tank about half the needed movers lol and a friggen Honda element

It is gone, 4 suction cups, and five guy later. I am ordering a new tank this week, so I am excited on my new setup. i just ordered 2 MP 40WQDs, and getting all new equipment, and quiet this time.

Very cool! Take a ton of pics! I love build threads, that's the best part of this hobby, the planning, setting up ,and tinkering

Where did you get the suction cups? I will need to move a tank this spring. Thanks!

Back