Neon Green Leathers in WLA GROUP BUY

Pinkskunk

BRS Member
I found a guy who has these nice frags FS. last i talked with him was around 2:30pm today and he said he has 10 frags available. I claimed 5 :D

Does anyone want to join in with me? we split the shipping per item. So if i buy 5 and you buy 1, you pay 1/6 of the shipping.......etc.

The catch: You pick it up at my house.

Looking at Monday shipping.

i was looking for this coral:
http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?p=425898#post425898

and i found this:
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1087807

Pick up is near Worcester :D any second thoughts :D

I talked with him and he claimed it is the same as Tyree.

Pick up is near Worcester :D any second thoughts :D

I talked with him and he claimed it is the same as Tyree.

Thats pretty far for me.

Unless some other arrangement could be made, I'll have to pass.

Maybe someone closer to me that can get out there can p/u for me?

I'm in Braintree. I just can't get that way during the week. My kids schedules are pretty busy.

I'm in Arlington...not sure if that helps. I don't have much space to hold things at the moment...unless you want to try to meet some where the day I pick up? I'm open to suggestions to try to help you out.

Pinkskunk - Since you're shipping Monday that means Tuesday pick up? Or can you hold for a day? I flashed and my son's bday is Tuesday. Does excitement over a frag make me a bad mother? ;)

I'm in Arlington...not sure if that helps. I don't have much space to hold things at the moment...unless you want to try to meet some where the day I pick up? I'm open to suggestions to try to help you out.

Actually that could help quite a bit. My husband works in Woburn. I can check with him and see if he can make a stop on Monday. If not I think I can squeeze a trip to Arlington in. It only about 30 minutes from my house.

So I am in for 1 or 2 frags. I'll only take 2 if we don't have 5 already accounted for.

I'd be in for one if someone close to Woburn can grab it for me. I'll throw in a few $ for gas. How much is he estimatimg shipping to cost? It shouldn't be more than $40 or so to ship 10 small frags.

Pinkskunk - I've got a last minute trip for work and will be out of town part of next week. My hubby (Dragon2115) is willing to pick up the frag(s). So I don't need to ask you to hold on to them for a day.

If there are any left or if any one decides that they don't want it, I would like one. I live in Shrewsbury, so pickup isn't a problem.

Thank you,
Rebecca

all,

i emailed the guy and he said he can accomodate the numbers. I will work out the details with him and will pass it on and will update you.

I prefer you pay him directly, including shipping (your share) and the shipment is at my house. If you dont pick up your coral(s), i consider you want to donate it :D

Back